Federal Technology Solutions LLC (FTS) is an 8(a) Joint Venture partnership through the SBA 8(a) Mentor Protégé Program, where SBG Technology Solutions (SBG) is a Mentor to NLM Group LLC (NLM) (Protégé). It is a partnership built on the combination of the 14+ years of experience of NLM and the 100 multiple federal government contracts of ISO 9001-2015 certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. through joint venture teaming features and benefits that include access to SBG corporate resources, past performance, and intellectual capital, which reduces service delivery risks, improves outcomes and results in cost savings.
Joint Venture Teaming Features and Benefits
• Prime contractor teaming structure: FTS is structured as an unpopulated 8(a) joint venture, where NLM (FTS Managing Venturer) and SBG (FTS Venture Partner) are responsible for delivery.
• Access to corporate resources: SBG provides access to its corporate resources (in-house human resources department, contract management, finance & accounting, professional services, corporate security officer) to support FTS contract delivery.
• Past Performance: FTS leverages SBG’s past performance at Army, Navy, VA, DHS and other federal agencies and has access to SBG resources including professional services staff, proven techniques, tools and best practices developed from working with commercial and federal clients.
These features and benefits provide best value to the Government by:
•Reducing risks in contract delivery through the involvement and support of SBG, who provides access to corporate resources for contract management, staff recruitment and project delivery.
• Improving project delivery and cost savings by leveraging SBG and NLM intellectual capital, in-house know-how, tools and techniques to accelerate service delivery and improve project outcomes.
FTS capabilities include:
• Program Management: Requirements Planning, Congressional and Legislative Strategy and Engagement, Risk Management, Scheduling and Planning Support, Strategic Planning, Community Engagement
• Information Technology: Systems Engineering, Solution Development, COTS Integration, Architecture Support
• Cybersecurity Solutions: Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (FISMA, DIACAP, NIST RMF), Threat Modeling, Continuous Monitoring
• Data Strategy: Data Analysis, Terminology Mapping, Data Standardization
• Training & Human Capital: Curriculum Development and Training, Computer-based Training, Learning Management Systems, e-Learning, Program Evaluation
• Strategic Communications: Brand Strategy and Creation, Digital Services, Social and New Media Strategy, Public Affairs Strategy and Engagement
About NLM Group
NLM Group LLC participates in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program and specializes in providing management, technology and communications services to federal and commercial clients. The NLM team includes senior level professionals experienced in providing services focusing on federal program / project management, strategic planning, business transformation & process improvement, strategic communications and software development. NLM is a Protege to SBG Technology Solutions Inc. under the SBA 8(a) Mentor Protege Program.