Providing Cutting Edge Technology, Services & Solutions
SBG Technology Solutions is a quickly growing company specializing in professional engineering, IT, program management and training services. Founded in 2004 by Carlos Del Toro, SBG provides innovative and cost effective solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
- Business Categories
- Small Business Administration certified 8(a)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (CVE) Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
• Design, build, and maintain web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
• Work with a project team to determine interaction design and application work flow, and create HTML/XHTML/CSS prototypes to demonstrate how the application should flow.
• Design usable and attractive interfaces based on best practices for mobile, web and responsive design.
• Design, develop and maintain test plans, scenarios, and scripts.
• Responsible for performing unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, scalability testing, client acceptance testing, user interface testing, batch process testing, and production support testing of these various software products.
• Participate in design specification reviews and technical documentation reviews.
• Experience developing and maintaining requirements traceability matrices.
• Provide strategic communications support to VA leadership.
• Design and implement communications and messaging campaigns in support of IPO initiatives.
• Ensure message consistency by implementing an integrated communications campaign across all platforms.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on issues as they arise.
• Produce written materials including articles, blogs, press releases, speeches and congressional testimony.
• Develop and maintain the Configuration Management (CM) Plan to be utilized by project teams to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements.
• Assist in the development of standards definitions, controlling systems and enterprise level documents based on the VA’s established CM practices.
• Provide guidance to project teams for proper implementation of the VA approved CM Plan.
• Facilitate configuration control boards.
• Provide input to Weekly Status Reports and Monthly Program Reviews.
•Develop program plan schedules (master, intermediate and detailed) and schedule performance measurement reports which satisfy company and customer requirements for program status.
•Develop, analyze, and report the status of critical path using Integrated Master Planning and Scheduling standards and formats.
•Providing project management support including tasks such as:
•Schedule development and management.
•Conduct document/artifacts review with development teams.
•Develop reports, presentations, and other types of communications.
•Support and track program/project goals.
•Conduct meetings, take notes, track action items, and publish minutes.
•Support standard project management processes and operating procedures.
•Support all aspects of the Risk Management Process and offer guidance to the software development and operational teams.
•Plan and map out the scope of risk management.
•Identify, analyze, track and recommend mitigation plans for all risks.
•Develop and maintain a Risk Registry.
•Define a framework for the identification and management of risks.
•Have the ability to perform Source and/or Problem Analysis.
•Provide assessment of severity of impact and to the probability of occurrence.
•Analyze business processes and standard operating procedures.
•Develop and implement business process improvements.
•Work directly with team members to understand business needs, current and future project offerings, and be an active participant in the development of solutions through coordination with team members.
•Manage requirements utilizing IBM/Rational Requisite Pro.
•Participate in requirements sessions, create general designs, perform assembly testing, and support development efforts for multiple functional areas within team.
•Provide curriculum development and training services.
•Design, develop and deliver lesson plans, user guides, post-course surveys and other materials.
•Provide expertise on computer-based training (CBT) best practices.
•Develop CBT courses.
•Provide instructor training.
•Work with Department of Veterans Affairs Learning University (VALU) and the VA’s IT National Training and Education Office.